What it is:
The Central Book Fair is coming and KidsCare is helping children in need with the All for Books program.
- Money raised will be used at the upcoming book fair to buy books for students at Central School needing assistance.
- Additional monies will be used to donate brand new books to the Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital in Chicago.
- Then, Scholastic will match the funds and donate books to the Kids in Distressed Situations Inc and the Kids in Need Foundation.
How to Participate:
- Please be on the lookout for a small baggie with information on All for Books attached to be sent home in your child’s backpack on Monday, January 14th.
- If you are interested in participating, please have your child bring their donation (in the bag) to their classroom container by Friday, January 18th.
Note: Regardless of whether you participate, please return your plastic bag to your teacher so that we can be as green as possible and reuse them each year.
The Classroom Challenge:
- The classroom raising the most money will win a pizza party!!! This is a fun, competitive program that, more importantly, teaches our children the importance of giving back.
Please contact KidsCare Chair, Michelle Siedlecki @ email@example.com