Book Fair starts next Tuesday! Here are a few things to remember:
- Hours are Tues-Thurs (1/29-1/31) 8:00am – 4:00pm, and Fri (2/1) 8:00-9:30am in the Hauser Auditorium.
- Our Winter Wonderland Social is Thursday night (1/31) from 6:00-8:00pm. Kids can come with their families, enjoy the book fair and have some hot cocoa and games in the cafeteria! Please use Door 4 to enter.
- If you can’t make it to the Book Fair you can shop online! The online fair is open 1/24-2/6. The address is: www.scholastic.com/bf/
centralelementaryschool49. (Note: There was a typo in the address for the online fair information we sent out earlier, this is the correct address.) If you still have problems accessing it, try scholastic.com and search for book fairs in your area and ours will pop up.
- Scholastic was supposed to unveil their new E-Wallet software, BUT that won’t be ready in time for our book fair. So for now we take cash, check (made out to Central PTO) and credit card.
- We need help setting up! We will set up Monday, Jan 28 starting at 11am in the auditorium. If you are interested email Tracy Bohrer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Remember, for every $10 we spend, Central gets $5 to put towards new books and equipment for the library and classrooms. Last year we were able to give Central over $5,000!
If you have any questions, contact Tracy Bohrer at email@example.com