Don’t miss the 2019 Talent Show:
- Central’s Got Talent
- May 2, 2019 at 6:30 PM
- Hauser Auditorium
Things to know before showtime:
- Auditions will be held April 17th and 18th from 3:15-5:00 in the Hauser Auditorium. (register here)
- All acts must show up on one of those days (not both).
- Auditions are considered more of a rehearsal than a try-out. All acts that are well practiced are welcomed to the show!
- The online registration form must be submitted prior to the auditions.
- Parents are welcome to join us at the auditions, but it isn’t mandatory.
- Acts should be formed and practiced prior to audition.
- Dance routines, gymnastic routines, skits, instrumental acts, comedy routines, poetry readings, karate routines (without weapons), singing, and magic acts are all examples of acceptable performances.
- Acts will be limited to 2 minutes.
- If music is required for an act, we can play it from our devices for auditions, but further cutting/recording of music may be required for the actual show.
- When auditioning, students will need to describe their costume. All costumes should be appropriate for school. Costumes do not need to be worn to audition.
- When auditioning, students will need to describe any equipment and/or props needed for their act.
- 4th and 5th graders interested in working on a backstage crew should submit the online registration form and also come to one of the auditions.
Register your Act for the Talent Show here:
Get ready for a great show everybody, because Central’s got talent! Questions about the Central Talent Show can be directed to Missy Strobel via email at firstname.lastname@example.org