The Central School PTO is looking for members who are interested in serving on the 2019-2020 Executive Board!
The PTO has some wonderful traditions that help make our school truly exceptional. Without our PTO volunteers, we wouldn’t be able to have amazing events like Family Fun Night, Cultural Heritage Fest, Science Fair, Cultural Arts, Artist in Residence, Screen-Free Week, Teacher Appreciation Week… and so many more. The PTO coordinates over 40 committees each year in an effort to enrich the educational experiences of our children as much as possible.
2018-2019 Executive Board Positions
• Co-1st Vice President (Room parent & committee coordinator)
• 2nd Vice President (Fundraising)
• 3rd Vice President (Hospitality & Special Events)
• Treasurer (Budget tracking and reimbursement)
• Secretary (Meeting minutes & Correspondence)
We need your help! If you are interested in learning more or applying for a board position, please email Kim Cimino at firstname.lastname@example.org